1. Anti-inflammatory Activity of Flavonoid Compound Isolated From Gmelina Arborea Fruits Extract
The plant Gmelina arborea has been traditionally used in India for several medicinal purposes like anthelmintic, diuretic, antibacterial, hepatoprotective, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and antidiabetic. It contains phytoconstituents like alkaloids, carbohydrates, anthraquinone glycosides, gums, mucilages, tannins, phenolic compounds and flavonoids.
Bhabani shankar nayak*, P. ellaiah, Subas chandra Dinda, Mansi Khadanga, Haragouri Mishra, Sarala Nayak
IJAPBR, 2017; 2(1):1-10
2. Determination of Cd20 Protein Expression in B-cell Lymphoma Cancer & Study of Anti-cd20 Therapy
Study is based on the incidence of CD20 in B-cell lymphoma and evaluation expression of CD20 protein on paraffin embedded tissue sections by Immunohistochemical analysis in B-cell lymphoma. Immunohistochemical analysis is advantageous because the antigen expression can be studied within the cancer cells.
Ram Darshiit*, Dr. Kashyap Raval
IJAPBR, 2017; 2(1):11-24
3. Surface Engineered Lamivudine Loaded Emulsome for Targeting Drug Delivery to Lymphatic System for Effective Treatment of Hiv
Lymphatic disorders are vital problem in front of drug delivery cargoes because of their specific tissues and drainage system. Lymphatic disorders need an advanced delivery system which can reach their and deliver the drug.
Avijit Ghosh, Chanchal Deep Kaur, Anshita Gupta, Swarnlata Saraf*
IJAPBR, 2017; 2(1):25-37
4. Synthesis of Silver Nano Particles From Neem Leaf (Azadirachta Indica) Extract and Its Antibacterial Activity
Eco friendly and cost effective methods of green mediated synthesis of nanoparticles are the present research in the limb of nanotechnology. The present work leads to the synthesis of silver nanoparticles from 1 mM AgNO3 solution through various concentration of aqueous leaf extract of Azadirachta indica reducing as well as capping agent.
N.K Sajesh Kumar*, Prem Jose Vazhacharickal, Jiby John Mathew, Jyothimol Joy
IJAPBR, 2017; 2(1):38-49
5. Simultaneous Determination of Moxifloxacin Hydrochloride and Flavoxate Hydrochloride in a New Tablet Formulation by High Performance Liquid Chromatography
A rapid, simple, precise, robust and accurate high performance liquid chromatographic method is described for the simultaneous determination of Moxifloxacin hydrochloride and Flavoxate hydrochloride in a new tablet formulation. Chromatographic separation of the two drugs was achieved on Agilent Technologies
Jashraj Sachdeva*, Yuvraj Singh Sarangdevot, Priyadarshani Kamble
IJAPBR, 2017; 2(1):50-59
6. Analytical Method Development and Validation for Simultaneous Estimation of Meclizine and Caffeine in Their Tablet Dosage Form by Rp-hplc
Today, HPLC continues to evolve rapidly toward higher speed, efficiency, and sensitivity, driven by needs of life sciences and pharmaceutical applications. Pharmaceutical products formulated with more than one drug, typically referred to as combination products the development and validation of analytical methods.
Bhanu Pratap Singh *, R.P.S.Rathore
IJAPBR, 2017; 2(1):60-65
7. Therapeutic Utility of Mangroves - a Comprehensive Review
Herbal medicines have been used throughout the world from ancient time. Mangroves are a collection of plants growing in saline coastal areas are the richest source of secondary metabolites which possess wide range of bioactive properties.
Rajagopal P.L *, Premaletha K, Sreejith K.R, Aneeshia.S
IJAPBR, 2017; 2(1):66-76